For more than 20 years, Fellowship Baptists have met annually in a General Assembly to conduct the Fellowship’s business. More importantly, the crowds have gathered to listen and learn from many ministry workshops and to enjoy the fellowship of likeminded free and faithful Baptists. The Gathering Place is a tangible extension of CBF's mission by bringing together partners and vendors who will display goods and services that are consistent with the Fellowship’s mission and helpful to individuals and churches. Each exhibitor in the Gathering Place is asked to display goods and services that are consistent with the mission, ministries and shared commitments of CBF as described in our Mission Statement.
- Exhibitors are asked to display goods and services that are consistent with mission, ministries and shared commitments of CBF.
- The Gathering Place will be in the Grand Hall East and West of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
- Set-up time and registration for exhibitors begins at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 25, 2014. Lunch will be provided for vendors setting up their exhibits on Wednesday.
- All exhibits must be set up by 9:00 a.m. Thursday, June 26th, when The Gathering Place opens.
- Exhibits may not be disassembled before 10:30 p.m. Friday, June 27th. Exhibitors who disassemble their exhibit early may face a penalty.
- Those choosing to move-out on Saturday, June 28th must do so by noon.
- The Gathering Place will NOT be open Saturday morning.
- All exhibits must be staffed during all The Gathering Place hours:
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and 9 - 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and 9 - 10:30 p.m.
- To secure a hotel reservation at discounted Assembly rates, you may go online to 2014 CBF General Assembly pre-register and receive hotel information.
- It is important for each person staffing the booth to pre-register online at Register Now his will ensure him/her of an exhibitor nametag.
- If you encounter problems making your hotel reservations please call S. Stewart and Associates for assistance at (770) 619-9671
Opportunities for Exhibitors
Exhibit Booth Space:
- Each booth space is 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Vendors may purchase no more than 6 booth spaces
- The booth space fee includes 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket, pipe and drape with a mounted sign
- Extras tables and chairs, carpet and electrical outlets are available for an additional cost to the vendor
- Booth displays must not exceed 10 feet in height (no taller than the top of the pipe and drape)
- There are two opportunities to advertise your organization: the Assembly Resource Guide and the CBF app for smart phones
- The Assembly Resource Guide features full color ads in half or full page options
- All participating vendors receive their logo, a subtitle and an additional label area on the CBF app. A vendor profile upgrade is available for a cost and details can be found in the pricing guide.
Tote Bag Sponsorship
- Vendors can purchase logo space on one or both sides of the General Assembly tote which is given to every registered participant.
Click here to review our pricing guide. Once you've made your selections, click on the links below that describe your organization/company. Upon submission, you will be redirected to payment opportunities.
Click on the links below that describe your organization/compary.