CHARLOTTE, N.C. – On the last full day of the 20th annual General Assembly, Fellowship Baptists were encouraged to re-think the impact of mainline Protestantism’s decline, approved the 2010-2011 budget and elected Colleen Burroughs moderator elect.
Registration closed Friday night with more than 2,400 registered participants for the three days of the Assembly, making it the biggest Assembly since the Washington, D.C., Assembly in 2007. Read the full story.
•Attendance exceeds 2,000 as Leonard challenges Fellowship to “have a witness” (6/24/2010)
•Fellowship commissions 16 for missions service as 20th General Assembly begins (6/23/2010)
•Follow more stories on the CBF blog
Audio recordings of the following Essentials Conference workshops will be available online by July 16:
• Video of Global Missions Coordinator Rob Nash's address [Part 1] [Part 2]
• Video of Hal Bass Moderator's Report [Part 1] [Part 2]
• Sermon by Bill Leonard [Right-click here and "Save target as" to download audio]
• Daniel Vestal's Executive Coordinator Address [Right-click here and "Save target as" to download audio]
• Lauren Winner's Sermon [Right-click here anand "Save target as" to download audio]
Becoming a Very Good Adult Teacher, Becoming A Very Good Children's Leader, Becoming a Very Good Youth Leader, Leading Deacons in Missional Ministry, Sunday School & Small Group Growth, Pastoral Care Skills for Deacons & Lay Ministers, Developing a Practice of Personal Evangelism, Creating Culture of Stewardship and Discerning Your Congregation's Future.