Angel & Jason Pittman
Location: Miami, Fla.
Home states: Missouri (Angel); Texas (Jason)
Angel and Jason Pittman serve as directors of Touching Miami with Love (TML), a ministry of the Fellowship and CBF of Florida located in the Overtown neighborhood of Miami, one the poorest communities in the state.
TML follows Jesus’ example of ministry to the poor, reaching out to children, youth, families and people who are homeless by providing a variety of services – summer camps, after school programs, a Christmas store, tax services and assistance finding jobs, housing and social services.
“The folks that we work with and have the privilege of being in relationship with are the inner city poor,” said Jason. “They are folks that have been forgotten, have been looked over and have struggled for many years.”
Website: Touching Miami with Love
Downloadable: Brochure | Bulletin insert | Poster | Children's Sermon | Missions Moment
• Touching Miami With Love
• 2012 Feb./March fellowship!: CBF field personnel share Christ, hope with inner-city youth
• 2010 Oct/Nov fellowship!: Church lives out mission with ministry center
• Pittmans help touch a struggling, poor Miami neighborhood with Christ’s love
• Churches tranform lives in Miami through long-term partnerships
• Urban ministry center celebrates MLK Day with block party
• CBF partner plays role in shutting down human labor camp
• Endowment provides support to inner city youth programs
• Love for Overtown's children draws Craddock back
• Ministry center helps serve needs of impoverished community
• TML welcomes CBF field personnel to staff